- Version 1.4.3 release notes:
* Support for Steam games
- Version 1.4.2 release notes:
* Support for 'Half Life 2' like games
- Version 1.4.1 release notes:
* Several bug fixes for Windows 8.1.
- Version 1.4.0 release notes:
* Support of the all new features of the client version 1.4.0 like trackpad 'on the fly' properties settings, save/restore global settings per device, mouse middle-button and etc.
* Backward compatibility with the older clients.
- Version 220.127.116.11 release notes:
* Minor bug fix.
- Version 1.3.2 release notes:
* Previous version contains some interaction problems with 64-bit DirectX games (like Battlefield 4). All bugs are fixed in current version.
Important: for 64-bit Windows (7 and above) must be downloaded 64-bit version of the 'Briskbit Gamepad Server'!
* Support to enable/disable automatic game closing on end of the game session (needs client version 1.3.2 - soon on iTunes)
* Several improvements
- Version 1.3.1 release notes:
* Support for usage of trackpad and multiple keys at the same time in 'zig-slide' mode
* Several bug fixes (including interaction with the DirectX games, automatic start game from desktop link and etc.)
- Version 1.3.0 release notes:
* Macro functionality – extensive and feature rich tool for creating configurable macros
* Windows XP/Vista bug fixes
- Version 1.2.1 release notes:
* Several improvements and bug fixes
- Version 1.2.0 release notes:
* Multi-user support on a single server (for full client version 1.2.0 and higher)
* Ability to attach custom label to a keyboard key (for clients version 1.2.0 and higher)
* Backward compatibility for old clients
- Version 1.1.0 release notes:
* Mouse and Keystroke commands latency on game start bug fixed
* Auto-attach to already running game
* Support of the predefined gamepad templates
* Support of the all new features of the Full version of 'Briskbit Gamepad for iPad' application