KM Server (Windows)
After running the KM Server its icon appears in system tray . Right mouse button click on the icon presents server settings window on screen:
- IP Address field contains host server ip-address. This value must be set on iPhone client application to establish the connection.
- Run At Login - if this check-box is signed the host server is started on Windows OS start-up otherwise server should be started manually.
- Client - indicates client connection state: red - disconnected, green - connected.
- Hide - hides settings window. Also mouse left click any place on screen outside of the settings window gives same effect.
- Help - opens help page in default browser.
- About - shows about dialog.
- Quit - stops the server.
- the first IP Address is the PC external address and can be used without WiFi.
- the second one can be used just with WiFi, the client (iPhone/iPad) and PC should be connected to the same network.
When iPhone/iPad client is connected to server the icon state is changed to connected .
This software can be installed also on multimedia centers, mini-pc and etc under OS Windows 7 and above. Important: plug to one of the USB port the wireless mouse dongle (even old one, to activate mouse inputs).
KM Server (Mac OSX)
After running the KM Server its icon appears in Dock . Left mouse button click on the icon presents server settings window on screen:
Other properties and functionality is the same as described above for Windows.
NOTE: To allow correct app functionality on MacOS Mojave and Catalina follow next steps. Open System Preferences->Security & Privacy and choose Accessibility and select Privacy (if right side panel is disable click on left bottom lock icon to unblock it). If 'KM Server' is not present to list use '+' button to add it and mark it.
Thats all, enjoy using our app.